Saturday, September 19, 2009

Victora, BC

These pictures were all taken in Victoria at different times throughout 2009.


940 Blanshard St., which houses the Greater Victoria Public Library, Central Library.



These are shipping containers that caught my eye on a brisk January Day.  They are located behind the Capital Iron building across from the Victoria Dockyards.  They remind me of India; somewhere I need to get back to.


 
I have to be honest and say I can't remember the name of this building but it's right near the corner of Quadra and Mason - I think?

 

St. Ann's Academy on the way to Luminara July 25th.  The absolutely stunning, almost surreal sky comes, unfortunately, at the expense of the interior of BC, which was covered in forest fires at the time.

 

I'm around Quadra and Pandora but I can't recall if I was on Mason or Cormorant?

 

This is the 1500 block of Blanshard St. at Pandora.

 

Fisherman's Wharf looking across towards Songhees Rd. in Esquimalt.

 

This is taken from the Johnson St. Bridge (or the Blue Bridge as its commonly known) looking towards Swan's and the VIA Rail train station which is the little building almost in the center of the shot.

 

This was taken at Macauly Point Park, which is on the far side of Outer Victoria Harbour in Esquimalt.

No comments:

Post a Comment